Drinking and eating after work is something necessary for me.
There are several izakaya I am always tempted to go with my friends.
Since I will meet my friend in Ginza tomorrow, I remember the popular izakaya in the center of the busy city. It is called Sanshu-ya 三州屋.
The reason why this izakaya is famous is partly because of their fried oysters. Customers always order it whenever they find the dish on the menu, If you happen to be in Ginza, I think it is worth paying a visit to the restaurant for this dish. ( My gourmet professor took me to this place for the oysters.)
They are even adorable!
In Shinjuku, I often go to Ucchan うっちゃん on Omoide-Yokocho street. (frequent visitors call the street Shonyoko which means peeing street!)
Ucchan is always busy like this......
One thing I was surprised in London is that people there do not eat guts of pigs or cows so often although they eat quite a lot of meat. Here we enjoy yakitori-style grilled guts with shochu. I love this izakaya's special spicy miso.
And I love liver sashimi with this leek and sesame oil source.
My imaginary drinking has started.......






No comments:
Post a Comment