There were so many customers at the sale. Every product was discounted from 10% to 30%.
New product area
Coffee area
The office was used to be a bank. The company bought it and refurbished inside.
I found V60 at many cafes in London. One of the staff at Hario said that the company is famous abroad but not in Japan. I like V60 and a few products and use them for my coffee time.
But not sure about most of their glass products actually in terms of design. It is said that the company started their business selling scientific equipments such as beakers. So it makes sense that they manufacture siphon coffee makers! Remind me of science class at school.
Anyway, I bought a tea pot there. It's a good opportunity to see unknown Hario products and buy some at discount prices. I recommend you to go if you happen to be in Tokyo during its sale period.
Coffee tasted good this morning by the way.





No comments:
Post a Comment