It's kind of funny to write a blog post in English which is my second language. But I came to know (it's quite late, though) that I can have my blog page on Google. There are so many blog free services in Japan, but I don't like their template designs and systems they employ! So I am going to use this Blogger service as a trial. Writing a blog in English is a bit challenging to me. But I should try to improve my poor English through daily writing. So if you find a grammer or any kind of mistakes please let me know!
I came back from London 2 months ago after I finished my MA study at University of London. I am trying to get a job here but also thinking to have my own small business related to what I studied in London!
Myself, taken in Tuscany, Italy
Anyway, I will post something japanese or anything I think interesting in my life in Tokyo. It might be useful for someone who is thinking to travel in Tokyo. I don't know, but hopefully my blog has a bit of interesting parts for readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment